League of Evil League of Evil

Probably one of my favorite games

Really hard at times but still loads of fun to play.

SuperFlight SuperFlight

Awesome

Really loved the Artwork in this game. Only suggestion I have is maybe have the characters able to fly forward and backwards.

hucki responds:

Thanks!
But having the hero moving backwards and forwards would change the type of game it is.

The Maze by SkullDrawer The Maze by SkullDrawer

It's alright

But it could use some music, and maybe add a bit more visually. It's really good for a first game though, good job.

SkullDrawer responds:

Tank you!

Piano 14 - Solitary Piano 14 - Solitary

Bravo

Really good piece, only thing I would change is maybe make the bass cleff a bit quieter, kinda sounds like it's just being slammed down.

Without Hope At Our Arms Without Hope At Our Arms

Sweet

First off, love the name of this piece. And of course I love the song. I like how it picks up around 1:40, guessing that'd be the chorus?

I'd love to hear it with some vocals but it's still really good just how it is, kudos.

demonunitband responds:

Sorry bout the *NO* vocals thing. I cant sing, i can only scream.. But this song wouldnt fit with with screams.. Dont think i didnt think about adding vocals if anyone felt like singing along to the track and sends me the file with lyrics i would be greatful! *wink wink*

Enlightened hero (string) Enlightened hero (string)

Still Awesome

Sounds great with piano, great with just strings, just an all around great piece.

ShadowChaos88 responds: